A letter to Our Customers – COVID 19 Update
Together as a nation, we are facing an unprecedented situation. This global crisis is affecting all of our families, our livelihoods, our communities and our way of life. We are being asked as a nation to take precautions we have only feared of or watched in movies.
During this time, Brannon Industrial Group, LLC (BIG) is committed to putting people first above all else. The health and safety of our employees, customers, and communities are our highest priorities. We wanted to update you with how we are handling the effects of this terrible pandemic and our plans to maintain operations in accordance with local, state and federal guidelines.
BIG is committed to the following:
- Adhering to all CDC recommendations including training employees on proper sanitary standards/processes, social distancing, etc.
- Allowing employees to work from home if their positions allow for remote work.
- Eliminating all employee travel and limiting interaction with those who have recently traveled.
- Providing additional personal protective equipment to employees.
- Protecting our customers by switching to virtual meetings, emails, texts, and phone calls.
With these measures in place we are maintaining our standard operations and will do everything possible to ensure you do not experience any delays in your services. As this unfolds, we anticipate a rise in your service needs and ask that you please be patient with us as your collection times and service dates may vary.
We pray that you and your loved ones remain healthy. We dedicate our hearts and prayers to anyone that has been impacted by the virus, either directly or indirectly. We pray for comfort during these stressful times and we pray for peace as we as a nation overcome this.
The Brannon Family