Welcome 3C Customers to BIG!
Much like 3C Disposal and Cowgirl Collection Company, Brannon Industrial Group (BIG) is family owned and operated with offices in College Station and Brenham. With Premier Metal Buyers, BVR Waste and Recycling and Stop and Go Potties, BIG allows us to offer our customers a wide range of solutions with a consistent level of service – giving you a local, one-stop source for your scrap metal, waste, recycling, and portable sanitation needs.
- All household garbage must be bagged to help reduce windblown litter, vectors and vermin as well as assisting in better container health. Please do not place loose debris in your container(s).
- If you find that you are generating a large amount of overflow each week, please contact us for an additional container.
- Collection of large items that will not fit in your container will be determined case by case. Please call or email to inquire about bulk garbage collection.
- To ensure collection, containers must be placed curbside by 7:00 am. Routes are continuously evolving, as such, your service times will vary.
Garbage Outside of Container
- Cardboard must be flattened, secured and placed next to your container.
- All lawn clippings should be bagged and weigh no more than 35lbs per bag; limited to four (4) bags per month. Overage will be billed at $1.00 per bag and will be reflected on the next quarter’s statement.
- Limbs & brush must be tied in bundles no larger than 6 inches in diameter, no longer than 48 inches in length and no heavier than 35 lbs per bundle.
- Existing customers of Bentwood, Hidden Springs, King Oaks, Meadow Creek, Millican Reserve, Nantucket, Peach Crossing, Saddle Creek and Sendera Estates may continue placing recyclables curbside as directed by 3C Disposal.
- We are evaluating each route to determine which areas can be added to our existing single-stream recycling routes. As areas are developed we will make you aware by phone call and email.